If you are having difficulty paying rent or utilities due to a COVID-19 related hardship, you may be able to get short-term assistance through the Housing Preservation Program.
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
· Unable to pay rent or utilities because of COVID-19 related circumstances
· Idaho resident
· Legally reside in the United States
· Income is 80% or less of Area Median Income
· Owe past-due rent or utilities or unable to pay upcoming rent or utilities
· Not receiving federal housing subsidy
Go to www.idahohousing.com/covid-19 and click on the “Help for renters: Housing Preservation Program” tab to submit an application, or call 1-855-452-0801 for assistance.